- Sales - Major line: Amerex
- Service and maintenance of all types of fire extinguishers - all required periodic service and maintenance performed including:
- 6 year maintenance
- fire hose testing
- high and low pressure hydrostatic testing
Fire Protection Services, Products and Systems
Portable & Wheeled Fire Extinguishers:
- Design and install dry chemical suppression systems for: paint spray booths, CNC, gas stations, haz-mat lockers, tanks side protection or any other area that needs a dry chem system.
- Inspection, maintenance and re-design of existing systems
Clean Agent Suppression Systems:
- Clean agent installations and design of FM-200 for computer rooms, switching rooms, IT areas high value storage, important documents, or any other area where fire suppression is needed with a mess.
- High Pressure CO2 systems inspections
- Clean agent suppression systems (Inergen, FM-200, Halon 1301) service and inspection.
- Re-calculate and re-design to accommodate hazard changes
Kitchen Hood Suppression Systems:
- Installation, service and inspection of cooking equipment and exhaust hood protection
- Factory trained design and service technicians
- UL300 Upgrades
- We inspect all brands such as Ansul, Amerex, Kidde, Pyro-Chem, Pro-tex.
Vehicle Suppression Systems:
- Install of Vehicle suppression systems for: loaders, buses, dump trucks, and other small and large vehicles.
- Inspection and maintenance of all brands of systems.
Hydrostatic Testing & Eddy Current Testing of D.O.T. regulated cylinders
- Our computerized high pressure testing facility provides accurate recording and documentation of all test results. D&M Fire specializes in testing of breathing air cylinders. Testing to 10,000 psi.
- We operate a DOT licensed facility utilizing computer based hydrostatic test hardware. Using a computer-controlled system assures that DOT test requirements are properly applied and conformed to.
- NOTE: We do not test chlorine, ammonia, acetylene, or toxic gas cylinders.
- Smoke Detector Testing
- Emergency Light Inspection
- Safety Equipment
- Contractor Pricing
- Cabon Dioxide Refills for Paintball or Kegs
- Free Quotes
Client Training and Support
- Thorough client training in use of all installed systems
- 24-hour support
If you are interested in any of our services, or would like a quote, please Contact Us.